Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Liebster award!


Sally Mae of thebudgetfashionseeker nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I didn't know what it was until I read her post. It's actually a chain post that helps bloggers with less than 200 followers gain more readers! It will surely help a lot of beginner bloggers like me to have more followers. Thanks Sally Mae, it's an honor to be one of your nominees!


The Liebster badge

 Below are my tasks (got this from Sally Mae's blog):
  • Link back to the blog that nominated you
  • Nominate 5-11 new blogs with fewer than 200 followers
  • Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees
  • Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them

I nominated the following blogs:

I follow these blogs and I enjoy reading their blog posts.  I hope to get more followers for them so that more people could enjoy their fun but informative posts!

Sally Mae's questions for me:
  1. What made you decide to create your blog?  I want to share my thoughts to everyone.
  2. What province that you've already been to do you consider as your favorite? I've always loved the beach and I would say Palawan.
  1. Who do you consider as your ultimate super hero? Ironman, because he is Tony Starks! :p
  1. Is your career right now something you've imagined when you were young? No. I'm on the health and research industry but I've always wanted to be an artist. Even though I did not get any formal training,  I still draw and sketch every now and then.
  1. What are you most passionate about? I'm passionate about creativity and learning new things.
  1. Do you personally know any of the bloggers you follow? Yes! I follow the blog of my mother-in-law.
  2. Do you prefer doing things alone or with a companion? I didn't have brothers and sisters and I'm used to doing things alone. But ever since I met my husband, I learned to enjoy doing things with him!
  3. Have you ever sacrificed something for the sake of a loved one? Hmm.. I don't remember
  4. Do you enjoy karaoke nights? Yes! I'm a frustrated singer!
  5. What is your favorite movie? I have tons. One of which is My Bestfriend's Wedding.
  6. What is the biggest life goal you want to accomplish? To attain and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

My uber random questions for the nominees:

  1. What is the name of your blog and why did you choose it?
  2. What is your pet peeve?
  3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
  4. If you were to choose a career other than what you have right now, what would it be?
  5. What is your dream vacation?
  6. Name the title of your favorite book.
  7. What makes you sad?
  8. Do you believe in ghosts?
  9. Do you like singing in the shower?
  10. Name three things in your bucket list.
  11. What do you like most about blogging?

To my nominees, please bear with my random questions. Hope you'll have fun answering them! :)

3 comments:

  1. That's really sweet that you learned how to adjust doing things with your husband. :)

    Awesome blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks! I'd love too. :) I'm following your blog now via google and bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete